Package Includes: 1 piece X NEMA17 – KS42STH34-1504A Stepper Motor
NEMA17 – KS42STH34-1504A Stepper Motor – 1.5A – 34mm is the most popular motors used to build 3D printers, milling machines, plotters, and other electronically controlled devices.
- High initial speed
- Get precise angular movements at a reasonable price
- It can be used to activate drive transistors in the correct order
- The ease of operation makes the engine convenient to use
- Motors with wide application, used in 3D printers, monitoring devices, packaging machines, stage lighting, etc.
- Dimensions: 42mm x 42 mm x 34 mm (L x W x W)
- Movement angle: 1.8 degrees
- Resistance / phase: 1.5Ω
- Current / phase: 1.5 A
- Holding torque: 0.22 Nm (minimum)
- Inductance / phase: 2.8 mH
- Weight: 0.22 kg
- Diameter of the shaft 5mm
- Voltage : 12V
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.