300 RPM Straight Single Shaft DC Geared BO motor. .Generally used in DIY projects, Battery operated toys, Radio controlled vehicles, Robotic projects etc.
Specification & Features
- RPM: 300
- Operating Voltage: 3V - 9V
- Gear materials: plastic.
- Motor types: permanent-magnet.
- Brush-type: Brush.
- Uncommitted motors: Homopolar motors.
- Magnet types: ferrite magnets.
- Torque: Approximate 2.0Kg/cm.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- Relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- Quietness of operation.
- Tolerances often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
*Image shown is a representation only.
300 RPM Single Shaft BO motor -I Type
₹85.00 Regular Price