Arduino UNO R3 Clone is a microcontroller based general purpose development board based on Atemag328 and is compatible with Arduino framework and IDE. It is pin to pin compatible with Arduino UNO Board and is a cost-effective alternative of it. It can be used with Arduino compatible shields, tools and the Arduino IDE.
Package Includes :
1 x Arduino UNO R3.
Specifications and Features :
- Micro-controller : ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz.
- 1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins place near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provide from the board. In future, shields will be compatible with both the board that uses the AVR, which operates with 5V and with the Arduino Due that operates with 3.3V. The second one is a not connect pin, that is reserve for future purposes.
- Stronger RESET circuit.
- Atmega 16U2 replace the 8U2.
Arduino UNO R3 Development Board/Arduino Board
- Product Code: boards & modules
- Availability: In Stock